Thursday, September 23, 2010

Empty bucket

My bucket is empty
But how can that be
With a big bag of carrots
Not 12 feet from me?

They're tender and juicy
And sweet to the taste,
But when not in my bucket
Are going to waste.

So, do me a favour,
Please bring me a bunch,
And fill up my bucket
To hold me 'til lunch.


Copyright Aimwell Enterprises 2010

In case you haven't guessed it yet my main pre-occupation is eating. Whether a delicious carrot, or Timmie's cranberry, blueberry bran muffin, or a pile of early harvest hay or simply nosing through the lush summer grass, my life is food. Everything else is a trifle of diversion; a distraction from what's really important -- and that is, eating.

So, should we ever happen to meet, please come carrot-in-hand. I may love you forever. The way to this horse's heart is definitely through his stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment